Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week 9 Podding

Well, I really enjoyed this one. Searching through Australian content because of the link given in Learning 2.0 and found very funny pod of Wendy Harmer and Angela Catterns. The previous exercises have involved searching through mainly American content which I did not find relevant. As has already been stated on Learning 2.0 blog this tool would be marvelous for local history departments of libraries.
Adding a link to the material I found was easy enough. I think I am starting to get the hang of this a little and find it is becoming more intuitive (although mashups still ahead).

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

The reason American content has been included is that there are often no other examples to access - we have used Australia examples where possible. If you have some examples you have come across please let us know. Using examples from other countries can help show the similarities in our library experiences.

Ellen (PLS)