Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Re week 6

Although it is still taking quite a long time I think it is a definite advantage performing these tasks after all other bloggers have attempted it and posted helpful comments on the Learning 2.0 site. There are several ways to do most things and I seem to stumble upon one and after a bit of trying it usually works. If anyone is still reading out there thank you to those who published helpful tips and advise.
The quality of many clips on youtube was poor, and I did not want to make my own, so stuck with this one. I cannot spend any more time watching and once again not sure of use in libraries but perhaps a SHORT clip on library home page introducing the library would be attractive especially to all visual learners.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Yes - one of the great things about the course is learning from the other participants - as there are some skilled and helpful people out there.

Ellen (PLS)